Friday, August 26, 2016

I'm Going to Take Credit

Whether I actually deserve it, or not, is irrelevant - I'm still going to take credit for it anyway.

So I jump on to DDO.com this afternoon, as I'm wont to do nearly every day, and normally more than once-a-day, to check out the "Dev Tracker" (as I'm also wont to do) and I see this post.

It has been pretty much confirmed that, assuming the world doesn't end before hand and/or the DDO servers are still up-and-running, that the (10th) Anniversary Quest will be back.

Woohoo!

Now, the reason I'm taking credit (whether I deserve it or not) is because shortly before the Anniversary Quest disappeared, I sent a PM to both Severlin and Cordovan, independently, and 'put a bug in their ears' about how it could easily be brought back every year during the anniversary celebration, as it has no specific reference to the "10th Anniversary" (as I recall, and even if it did, it would be easy enough to remove that specific reference).  I also mentioned it would be a shame that so much work was put into it for it to be a "one and done" quest.

I further mentioned that I hoped that there would be additional, lower lever versions of the "Broccoli Bashers" would be available, too.  'Cuz, you know, those things are cool - even cooler than Muck's Doom.

We'll have to wait and see about the Broccoli Bashers.  If they do come in lower level versions, I'll take credit for that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment