Saturday, January 17, 2015

Collectible Cards Update

Crunch time has been over now for a while - it ended with the release of U24.  I did not crunch all of my card.  I purposefully kept (1) of each type of card that I had, on each server (hey, they are collectible cards; so I collected them).

Alas, I was unable to collect one of every type card on any server (sans type XII, seeing as how that is a special card given only to former Mournlanders - I've never even seen one and doubt I ever will), but thanks to Bob (and his alts), Rilosa, and Evennote, I did manage to borrow one of each type on (2) servers.  So I do have a couple of "full collections" in my image gallery on Argo and Cannith.

The specific breakdowns are as follows:

Argonnessen:  Cards 1-3, 5-10.  Image gallery:  cards 1-11

Cannith:  Cards 1-9, 11.  Image gallery:  cards 1-11

Ghallanda:  Cards 1-8.  Image gallery:  cards 1-8

Khyber:  Cards 1-5, 7, 8.  Image gallery:  cards 1-8

Orien:  Cards 1-8.  Image gallery:  cards 1-8

Sarlona:  Cards 1-8.  Image gallery:  cards 1-9, 11

Thelanis:  Cards 1-8.  Image gallery:  cards 1-8

Wayfinder:  Cards 1-5, 7, 8.  Image gallery:  cards 1-8


And just to show that I did indeed manage to collect cards 1-11:


And a 'full' image gallery:



Now, if they would just revert the "magical D20" so it can once again be placed in the bag (as it was originally meant to) so it wouldn't be permanently occupying a backpack space on several of my toons, that would be great.


1 comment:

  1. Nicely done!! I never did get cards 9, 10, or 11 :(.

    ReplyDelete