Monday, October 22, 2018

Small Update

Oy, vey.  Yadda, yadda, yadda...*something about real life getting in the way of blogging*...yadda, yadda, yadda...*something about that most dreaded of all 4-letter words*...yadda, yadda, yadda.

So.  It may have gone unnoticed, seeing as how OurDDO was* our primary way of keeping tabs on much of the DDO-blogger world and since it's been down for a relatively long stretch of time, but OurDDO is back online.  It does have a new home, however, so if you're using the old URL, you'll need to get the new one.


I actually noticed a few...weeks(?) back that it was, well, back.  I even updated my link over there <-----.  But *insert lame excuse here* prevented my from actually posting about it.  I did mention it during the first "Shroudpalooza"(?) streaming session, however.  But if you didn't see it (and why not?  It's not like you have anything better to do with your time.), well...  Then again, even if you did see it, I don't think we mentioned the new URL, so it may not have done you any good anyway.

Be that as it may, it is back.  It is currently a more...stripped-down?  Streamlined? version of what it was (there is no blog-roll anymore...yet), but it is up.  Not sure when Evennote may get around to working on it - I'm not even sure she's sure when that will be - but she says she will.  "SOON™".

Just don't hold your breath.


----
* At least "one of", though I used it as my primary source, so...


No comments:

Post a Comment