Saturday, June 14, 2014

"Not Gandalf" is Coming

This coming Thursday, Neverwinter Online (NWO) will be celebrating it's one year anniversary.  And who did they invite to help celebrate?  Elminster (or as I call him, "Not Gandalf").  Great - we're all dead...


It seems that Not Gandalf needs help...again.  (You know, for someone who's supposed to be this 'all powerful' wizard, he sure needs a lot of help from us.)  I'm sure he'll provide plenty of flattering praise and completely undersell just how dangerous his quest(s) is(are).  I bet he laughs at all the adventurers who agree to help him, once they're out of earshot.  But like a fool, yes, I will help the Not Gandalf.  All I can say is that there had better be some darn good loot as a reward.

...or at the very least a kiss from a beautiful damsel.



2 comments:

  1. I ain't kissing yuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pity. I shaved very close this morning in preparation of getting smacked by you." -Gen. Patton to Field Marshal Montgomery (from the movie "Patton")

    ReplyDelete