Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Finishing Unfinished Business

I do not hate my job, but there are times when it just really gets in the way of things I'd rather do.  Which is not to necessarily imply that I'd rather be working on this blog, per se, but at the same time, it is one of the main reasons I sometimes go a few weeks between posts.  But I digress...

With U28 slated for arrival on Thursday, 9/24 {that would be "tomorrow" for those of you not keeping track}, I wanted to finish up some unfinished business.  Namely, that of my "quest completionist" toon (primarily because the on-going goal of running all non-raid quests will once again be incomplete, 'cuz, you know - new content arrives tomorrow).

So, last time, our intrepid hero was left with only one, non-raid, L20 or lower quest not completed on heroic elite:  "A New Invasion".  But that was some three weeks ago (or so), now.  Since then (a mere 3 days later, in fact), that (potentially on going) goal has been completed  - and the peasants rejoiced!
And for those of you of the "Screenshot" persuasion, here you go:









A special "thank-you" goes out to Evennote, for it was she who helped me get that last completion.

I do believe that is the most screenshots I've ever put in one post.  I wonder how long it will take until it's topped...


No comments:

Post a Comment